- I've watched shy children find their voice
- I've watched unfocused children hone their listening and attention skills
- I've watched 'all-about-me' people learn to empathise and work as a member of a team
- I've watched followers take the lead and leaders learn to follow
- I've watched corporate teams find a common ground and a way to communicate more effectively
- I've watched teams of both children and adults approach problem solving in constructive, creative and effective ways
- I've watched students engage their own personal interests with the subject at hand using skills in ICT, Numeracy, Literacy, Gross Motor, Interpersonal Communication...
DRAMA is the ultimate cross-curricular subject.
Why, then, am I seeing and hearing dissent from a group of individuals who happen to be in positions of power and decision making?
I don't get it.